Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Stash Report 2016 - Week 1

I stopped reporting on my stash in June ... I vowed to myself I would get back to it because I love the accountability ... I did some figuring, so here are my final numbers for the year:

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 99 yards
Added this Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 38 yards
Net Used for 2015: 61 yards

I am so proud of myself!  Those are some awesome numbers for the year ... The most productive I've ever been.

So here it for the first week of the new year ...

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2016:  0 yards 

This number will definitely change next week as I am working on my January stash project for the end of the month class ... It is so cute!  Stay tuned!
Here's the two most important girls in my life ... My sweet daughter and my adorable granddaughter!

Happy 2016 ... It's gonna be a great year ... I can feel it!!!

No comments: