Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stash Report -- ahem ... Weeks 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21

Okay ... No excuses here!  I have no idea where the last few weeks went!  Yikes!!!  So am combining several weeks worth of stash reports.  Easy to do because not a ton of sewing was going on.  I feel like the tides are changing a little, so I hope that those stash reports will start reflecting it!

Used this Week: 3.25 yards
Used year to Date: 41.25 yards
Added this Week: 3.25 yards
Added Year to Date: 23 yards
Net Used for 2014: 18 1/4 yards

Even though I added 3.25 yards, I also managed to do a quilt in my Stashbusting class that used 3.25 yards ... I promise those amounts washed themselves out on accident!

A couple of weeks ago I went on a small quilt shop trip with two friends.  I only added a couple pieces of some new Diamond Textile fabrics ...
Really pretty tangerine dot and an equally cute grey and pink check fabric.  I also bought a fat quarter of plain white to use in the Stashbusting quilt I was making.

This week I went with a friend and bought 2 yards of a Kona white since I loved the last quilt I just made (see my next blog post), I needed some white.  I have lots of beige and tan fabrics, but white isn't something I usually have in my stash.  

I also have planned a quilt for my next stash class in June ... A red white and blue picnic quilt, so I added 1/3 yard of this interesting red.

How about a peek at that Stashbusting quilt I just made 
How is your stash looking?

No comments: