Saturday, January 10, 2015

Longarm quilts

did some longarming in December, and saved it to share with you.  Since I have given a good friend of mine a very hard time for the way she usually puts her borders on ...
... Well I have to give her loads of praise for this quilt!  She measured her quilt top and added her borders the way I am always preaching at her to do!  It layed lovely and the quilting was so much easier because of it!!  Beautiful work my friend!
Isn't this an adorable little quilt!  It was a baby gift for a little boy.
The bear print she fussy cut ... So cute!
This is my friend that loves the swirl ... I threw in a star for good measure ... Because every child shines like a star ...
Adorable!  Part of the joy for me in quilting lies in thinking about the people that the quilts I longarm go to ... I can just imagine how much this little guy is going to feel loved and cuddled in his bear quilt.  I used my favorite Omni thread.

Just did this little quilt the other day ...
A Christmas quilt for next year.
I wanted to try a different design ... It started out as a small circle swirl, but as it progressed, it changed a little.  I have no idea what it became .... Haha ...
But it sure is cute!  Very fun to do, but especially time consuming as this design is very tight.
I love all the texture it gives ... I would love to try this design spaced a little farther apart.
After all of my own rush Christmas quilting, it was fun to take my time and do a little table topper ... Of course Omni thread and as usual, the design is all me, free motion quilting.

No comments: