Thursday, April 14, 2016

Quilting and quilting ...

Hello, hello.  Been a busy week, so I have been fighting for my quiling time.  I'm working on my stash sample for April's class's, so trying to fit it all in.  Just finished this beauty ...
Such a pretty quilt ... This was our stash class pattern from a couple months ago.  Love it!
Just did a close loopy loop .. Simple and will look pretty when it's washed and all puckery!
Do you see there is no room at the end of this?  Whew!  I would like to say I did a great job and look how it worked out perfectly ... Except I would be lying to you!!  I was about 2 " short on the backing.  I must have mismeasured ...  Not sure how it happened, but I pulled it off the frame, cut some extra fabric from the sides, seamed it together and sewed it on the bottom.  I just had enough!  This is a friend of mine's quilt, and the backing was pieced already, so I don't think she will mind.  That very rarely happens, but it is the pits when it does! ... oops, I forgot to take a pic of the entire quilt.  I will add that tomorrow.

No comments: