Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hello ... Is anyone still out there!

Hi friends ... I do apologize for kind of dropping off the face of the earth!  Is anyone still out there reading ... My summer has been full of travel and family, and I use Instagram mainly, but I do miss blogging.  So if you're still reading, I'm committed to keeping you company!  

Here's the latest quilt I finished ... A top ... One of my own!!

And here's the latest quilt I quilted ...a friend's ...

Look how simple but lovely this pattern is!



She wanted a loop design, so I filled it in a little closer than I normally would just to give the quilt a lot of texture.  She supplied her own batting ... Quilter's dream ... Lighter than the Hobbs 80/20 I use and incredibly soft and silky.  I used superior omni thread in top and bobbin!

And here's a little snap of my last vacation with this adorable girl a couple of weeks ago!  Getting so big and so full of personality ... Not always the good kind either!
She's a doll though and I love her to pieces!!

No comments: