Thursday, June 20, 2013

Catching up!


Hi!!  We had a wonderful trip to Michigan and my granddaughter is so darn cute!  She is 3 1/2 months old now and just found her voice.  Makes the cutest noises!  My daughter is in love with her and can't believe how wonderful she is!  She has an easygoing personality and is a good baby; her parents are lucky.
Isn't she adorable?  You just want to squeeze those thighs!  I only got one pic of her and me, and she wouldn't look at the camera.
Here is a picture of aunt and niece ... They both adored the other.
I have done no quilting, but did shop at a cute quilt store in Brighton, MI.  It's called Monarch Quilts.  It had more on the bright side of fabrics: very friendly staff, and I found some cute fabrics for baby Kylee.

Hopefully I'll get something done this week!  I've just been playing catch up and trying to get back in the swing of things!







No comments: