Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter

Bunnies are everywhere at Easter ... I happen to love them ... I used to have two house bunnies that gave me such immense pleasure.  They were our pets and they behaved just like dogs ... Flopsy and Theodore.  Theodore especially was like a dog.  We had Flopsy first and then came Theodore, and it was amazing how much Flopsy mellowed and changed when Theo came ... it was so cute seeing them always head to head or next to each other.  I had to promise my husband I would never have bunnies again; both of them had different diseases and because I am the animal person I am, we treated them and it was outrageously expensive because they are considered exotic pets.  But I still love bunnies and I specially love seeing them at Easter.

A couple of weeks ago while at work, I decided to go on a hunt for bunnies ...


I found them in almost every room of the store ...


And I even found them in some different places ...




These are the bunnies I just made for Easter ... 


Here is one I made for myself ...


Beacause of course I love bunnies!  May the Easter bunny bring you joy and hopefully chocolate!!

Happy Easter!!


No comments: