Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Monday

Well hello!  Happy Monday to you ... Last Friday we started a minor kitchen project.  After living here for 23 years, we are replacing our countertops.
Plywood went on the top
I really liked that our contractor left me a solid top for the weekend ... All except for the missing sink!!  How many times a day do you walk to your kitchen sink and throw something in it, rinse something, or ...????  I can't tell you how many times I turned that way to throw something in the sink and remembered I don't have one!
Here's my temporary coffee station ... Thank goodness for Starbucks Via's ... They are pretty good for instant!

And here's the stuff we need every day ... 
Cereal, fruit, plastic silverware (hallelujah) and dog biscuits!!

Today we have cement board and a sink ...
But there's no faucet yet !  Haha ... I love my new sink though.  Hoping it will all be finished by Wednesday ... Not holding my breath, but ever hopeful!  Haha

I have been sewing and loving it ... But I can't show you what I'm working on ... It's top secret for now!

My baby turned 21 yesterday ... She has been studying in Greece for 5 weeks and came home just in time to celebrate!  I love her and am so proud of her!
Life is a little crazy and disjointed right now ... That's what summer seems to always bring us!  I'm holding on and enjoying the ride!!

No comments: