Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Winner is ...

Hi everyone ... thanks so much for all the comments on the projects that you all are planning on finishing.  Without details, I will just tell you that I finished 5!!!!! over the weekend, and will blog about them one at a time.  The winner of the contest by random pick (using my daughter to pick the number!), is

Potpourri ... she said:  "I really have to finish two baby quilts before years end.
I just have to bite the bullet."  Congratulations!  I will send out the pumpkin kit to you ... it is so cute.  Please send me your name and address via email ... my email is colleencl@cox.net.  That was so much fun that I will definitely do that more!  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rats! I missed. Very cute giveaway! And congratulations to your winner :o)