Monday, August 25, 2014

The August Stash Quilt

Oh I know I promised to show these pictures over a week ago, but I got a little distracted.  Look how cute this quilt is
It uses charm pack squares and other 2 1/2" strips.  So easy to put together
It is big ... It will comfortably fit a double bed.  
I had been collecting cute fabrics for my granddaughter ... Yellow, pink, coral, orange ... 
One of my favorite blocks 
I tried a new quilt design ... A daisy with an echo around it ... I like the texture it gives.
I did something I've never done and ran to Joann's at night so I could finish that evening and bought a border.  I really love it!  Forgot to take a picture of the back (I will) to show you how cute it was.  Omni thread in top and Glide in the bobbin.  This will be Kylee's quilt when she comes and stays at her daddy's house.  :-)

No comments: