Thursday, September 4, 2014

Stash Report - Week 35

No sewing going on this week.  Have been trying to longarm; got two quilts done last week and this week paralyzed by lack of motivation!  I have no excuse ... I think it's something that happens every September.   A throwback from the changes that usually occurred when the kids were young ... A big change in our house; my son and his fiancé have decided it is not going to work, so my darling granddaughter will not be coming to live in California.  I am not surprised, just deeply saddened ... Mostly for Kylee.  My sweet daughter is back in college and I have been missing her.  I will manage through, but it has just set me back a bit and my heart is heavy.  :-(

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 96 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 68.25 yards
Net Used for 2014: 18.75 yards

No comments: