Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stash Report - Week 37

Ok I am working on my sample for my September class even as I sit in a hotel room near my daughter's campos.  She came home last Friday for the weekend, intending to hang out with some friends, but had had a fever since Monday on and off, mostly on ... At 102!  I took her to urgent care and she had pneumonia.  Wow I was surprised at how fast a cold turned to that ... Thank you to my nurse friend who said over a week of a fever, yes, needs to go be checked out.  So we kept her home until today as she still had a fever yest am.  She is good. Now on antibiotics, fever free for 24 hrs so can go back to school.  She is worried about being behind in all her classes.  All of this in the middle of a heat wave .. No a/c in campus dorms, so I drove her up in my car and we are spending the night in a hotel.  She'll go to class tomorrow, and I will make sure she is doing ok; her dad is driving up her not air conditioned car tomorrow after work, and then hopefully we will leave her.  I can stay another night, but I think she'll be good tomorrow.  I brought my sewing machine and have been finishing my blocks tonight.  I only have the room until noon tomorrow, so I am not sure how much more I can get done.

Used this Week: 4 yards
Used year to Date: 100 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 68.25 yards
Net Used for 2014: 31.75 yards

Screwed up my math in one of the earlier stash reports which is why the used number jumped so much ... That is exciting!  And how about a super huge Whoop Whoop for reaching the goal of using 100 yards this year!  Wowzer!

No comments: