Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Peek

do hate when I read a blog and someone keeps me dangling saying .. Sorry I can't show you this just yet!

So the squares I showed you yesterday have multiplied and morphed into
Then a little later in the day ...
32 nine patches
288 - 2 1/2" squares
144 light squares
144 dark squares
Four rows down
Eight rows across

Hmm ... Looking good, but this is what I still need:  Lots more squares!  Haha ... I want it to be around 70 x 90.  I'll keep you posted! I must be crazy ... I am doing this the slowest way possible .. I could strip piece and get a faster product, but there is something about the process of cutting each square and piecing it bit by bit.  I have about 72 nine patches done, and figure I need around 165!  I am almost halfway there!!

3 comments:

jayne said...

Great therapy :) love it....a great stash project!!

jayne said...

Great therapy :) love it....a great stash project!!

paulette said...

It is going to be STUNNING!!