Saturday, November 29, 2014

Longarming

Before I left for vacation I longarmed a couple of quilts.  This one is a lovely Christmas present ...
I hope I haven't already posted this ... So if it looks familiar, you'll know why!!  Isn't it scrumptious?
This was a stash class I taught a couple of months ago.  I love her colors; most of these fabrics are homespuns and the addition of the striped fabrics really make this quilt zing!!
I opted for a simple stipple; the quilt is for a man, and I love the texture a stipple gives a busy quilt.  Used my favorite Superior Omni thread in the Bronco color.  Next time I buy this color I am buying two cones ... One for the machine and one to wind bobbins!  I have said it before but I love this color and use it a lot ... It's a caramelly-brown color.
Love it!  Wouldn't this be super cute with another of the same on twin beds in a boys' bedroom?!

No comments: