Saturday, November 29, 2014

Small Business Saturday

Well I did some Black Friday shopping yesterday, so today had to do a little SSB shopping!  My favorite small business?
The Country Loft, 4685 Date Avenue, La Mesa, California 91941; 619-466-5411; cloft.com. 
Well of course this is my favorite quilt
store and they have gifts and Christmas  ... Fun, fun!

Well I came out of there with less $$ in my pocket, but I sure did my bit to help business!
Look at this new line of fabric I discovered ... Atelier by 3sisters ... Reds, turquoise, purples, browns ... Looking for fabrics for a quilt for my dad and this is the color scheme ...
This fabric was made for it!!  Can't wait to start.  Bought 3 charm packs and a yard of neutral.  Not sure what I'm creating yet, but the inspiration is brewing!
Color is a little hard to see, but these are borders for my Christmas gift quilt that I've been working on .. All those 2 1/2" squares!  It is going to look wonderful!

I got some Christmas decorations and this adorable calendar for next year ...
They had several by this artist ... Her drawings are so cute!
My favorite is the bunny!!

Look at this adorable box of notecards by the same artist!
So cute!!!
They had several different sets to pick from.  If you need a great hostess gift or special gift that is different ... You will find it here!  I challenge you to walk into that store and not find something wonderful!  Ok, I know I am a little prejudiced since I worked there for years ... But you cannot find a nicer quilt store anywhere!  Stop in and see Sharon and Kathy, and tell them I sent you!!

Merry, merry!!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn S. said...

Love Three Sisters fabrics. So beautiful and classic. Hope dad loves it.