Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Stash Report - Week 52!!!!

Welcome to the last stash report of the year ... This is really the first year I have done this the entire 52 weeks ... It really made me conscious of what I use and more importantly, what I buy.  I will have a detailed post next week, but for right now I am just so excited with my totals!  I used more than I bought and that is what using your stash means!  Here is my last report ... I really jumped in there this week and used a lot of yardage ... A backing for my mystery quilt was responsible for 8 1/4 yards, then there was more fabric for the top of the mystery quilt and I made my sweet daughter some pillowcases out of a fabric I bought for her 2 years ago ... Finally used it!!

Used this Week: 16 1/3 yards
Used year to Date: 175 yards
Added this Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 81.5 yards
Net Used for 2014: 93.5 yards

I hope this weekly report has helped you keep track in some way of your own stash.  It does nothing more than give me an idea of what I'm using over what I'm buying.  The idea always being to use what I have first; I have never claimed I
won't buy anymore fabric, but knowing that I have to be accountable to all of you for what I buy, has really kept me on track and I thank you for being there!  Happy New Year's ... I love you all!!

No comments: