Sunday, June 22, 2014

Some hand sewing

What else do you do when you're sitting in a car for hours every day driving, driving, driving ...
You start off taking beautiful pictures, and then you start taking selfies ...
With hubby
With Sophie
She loves riding up on my shoulders
Charlie's favorite spot ... Head out the window smelling that Glacier national park fresh air!

You know I've been supporting local quilt shops along the way.  I bought a couple of mini charm packs the other day and then at another store bought the English paper pieces ...
I put my cell phone down and did some hand sewing ...
Aren't these cute!  What a great way to buy the entire line of fabric for just a few dollars .. $4 ... Think it is about 5/8 of a yard of fabric.
Then I sewed some together into groups of 4 ... Oh now just you wait ... July stash buster project is coming your way!  More later ... Off to get some sleep so we can get back to the car tomorrow.  On our way to Yellowstone Nat Park!

2 comments:

jayne said...

Looks like a trip!!!!

jayne said...

Ooops - FUN :)