Monday, June 2, 2014

Stash Report - Week 22

Wow look at me here ... Finally giving you a stash report in a timely fashion!  Now I have added quite a bit this week, but I have plans for all the fabric, I didn't just buy it to buy it!  I think that makes it better, doesn't it?  [wink, wink]

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 41.25 yards
Added this Week: 7.75 yards
Added Year to Date: 30.75 yards
Net Used for 2014: 12 1/2 yards

It does not look like I am going in the right direction, does it?  I promise you I will as soon as I get home!  I have a quilt to quilt for my daughter and the backing is 10 yards from my stash, so that will definitely help!  I can't wait to get home and start sewing ... In fact I've been considering buying a mat, ruler and rotary to get started while I'm here!  Then I'll just leave them for my next visit!  My dad has 7 bedrooms in this new house -- why I don't know --maybe I can turn one of them into a sewing room!  Heh, heh

I have so many plans running through my head of quilts to come!  It seems I have been attracted to patterns lately that use precuts and I also just bought the Missouri Star magazine and everything in there is using precuts. Many ideas for inspiration, of course with my own spin!

And I leave you with this ... Yesterday we drove 2 hours to have lunch with my baby brother (black shirt) and his family.  We decided to take a walk after lunch and do some shopping -- well the girls did at least!  This is the way they looked at the last stop waiting for me!!

Hahaha ... From left to right ... 13 yr old nephew, brother, sister, 16 yr old nephew, stepmom, dad ... You can't see my beautiful sis-in-law ... She is standing behind my dad!

No comments: