Thursday, May 31, 2012

AAAAcccccckkkkkk!!!!

Oh sheesh ... I cannot find the cord to my camera that downloads all my pictures to the computer ... I have plenty of quilting shots to show you ... then a friend said to me today "don't you have a disk you can just plug into your computer and download them that way?"  Hmm .... I bet I do, but right now I'm on my way to the airport to pick up my wonderful son and his girlfriend who is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks before she travels home to Michigan.  I cannot wait to see my son ... I know it's only been a week and a half since I left him in Hawaii, but today he comes home for good ... words I have been waiting to utter for four years!  Can you tell he's a little special to me?????

So here are the graduation pictures ... finally!



In case you couldn't figure it out ... daughter, me!, son and hubby

Roommate, sweet girlfriend, sweet son!


Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have this darn camera thing figured out!!!

1 comment:

mindy said...

Look! I learned how to post a comment!