Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Exciting days!

Well my daughter's prom was Sat. and she had a great time!  I'm so glad ... all that anticipation, preparation, etc. turned out so well!  She went with a group of friends and my husband and I played chauffer!  Isn't that funny ... we had three kids in our car, and the other car had the other five.  Then when we picked them up at midnight we had five kids ... four girls and one guy!  That poor guy ... he was such a great sport!  There is nothing funnier than listening to a gaggle of girls dish on everything that went on at prom ... what couple was fighting with each other, did you see so and so do blah, blah, blah ... I got my entertainment for the night for sure.
She's the one on the right!  Yes she is tall, about 5'10", but the lady of the night shoes add about 4 inches!  My only regret is that we did not get a picture of her just by herself showing off the dress.  By the time we arrived at the friend's to pick her up, they had already finished taking pictures ... I just grabbed a couple really quick.

I had a lovely mother's day, as I hope all you mothers, aunts, grandmas, and special women did.  My hubby and daughter surprised me with my favorite flowers ...

We are on our way to Hawaii tomorrow for our son's graduation ... so very exciting!  I'll probably be silent until next week.  We have a good friend housesitting with the animals, and I'm a little nervous!  She's never housesat for us before, and these dogs are my babies ... I'm sure they'll be fine and won't ever miss us!  Have a wonderful week and may you get lots of sewing done! 

Aloha!!!

No comments: