Friday, December 2, 2011

Catching up

Sheesh here it is almost midnight and I'm playing around on the computer and realized I better get my post done before it's tomorrow!  Still playing catch up and got another quilt done today ... earlier in the week I told you that I was only one quilt behind ... not true ... I'm still 2 quilts behind.  No big deal ... I'm not worried and all is going well.

This is a quilt that I have done before ... several months ago I quilted Jayne's quilt that was in this pattern ... this quilt belongs to Ellen ...
Ellen just took my machine quilting class a couple of weeks ago, and she did terrific.  I was really impressed with her stippling, but she decided this quilt was too big to shove through her domestic sewing machine.  She just wanted a simple sippple on the quilt ...

It was fun to do, went quickly and looks really great!  The funny thing is this border print looks green in the photo, but it is black ... it does have a green tint to it.

Now it's a miracle I got anything done today, because this came in the mail for me yesterday ...

Well, the picture is turned the wrong way, but you can see I got my Nook Color!  So much fun ... I downloaded one free app and one free book ... I LOVE it!  I'm trying to finish up a book I borrowed from the library that was due last week (and not able to be renewed) for our book group next week.  So I can't Nook read quite yet!

No comments: