Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a Wrap!

... literally!!  I had a couple more presents to buy and hated to go to the mall, but decided if I got there early I would probably be okay.  It was great ... got there at 10, and was back in my car by 10:45 ... it was just starting to get a little crowded.  Came home and wrapped all day ... I had not done any wrapping for the family!  Finished about 6:30 p.m. ... ha, ha!  I am a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping, and each package has to be a little different.  But it's all done!  Yay!!!  I whipped up two batches of cookies to go in the refrigerator and I'll bake them up tomorrow.  The other thing on the agenda for tomorrow is two kinds of candy.  I'm getting up early and hope to get it all done ... I also want to do as much of the prep for Christmas dinner as I can do tomorrow ... I want to really relax and enjoy my family on Christmas day ... I'm finally going to be able to sit and watch all those Christmas movies I've recorded!!!  Ha, ha, ha .... in case you have better things to do tomorrow than check my blog MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

No comments: