Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday in pictures

Finally got my rear in gear and made it to the gym today.  I have a workout friend that I used to meet once a week at the gym ... we worked out years ago together with the same trainer, and we inspired and urged each other on.  We've continued through the years, but I hadn't seen him in about a year ... he had some injuries and had to have surgery and then rehabilitation.  It was great to catch up and for me to get those endorphins going!

I got into my sewing room today and worked on my quilt a bit more ... I love the putting together and creating a quilt process, and I really haven't designed one in a while, and I forgot what a joy it can be to just lose yourself in the process.  Still trying to see what direction this one will go in ... my friends can usually tell when I've been sewing ...
My pants are always covered in thread, and I'm usually wearing a dark color!  Ha, ha

Spring is here, and my house has made the transition ...



This is one of the first quilts I made - a Donna Yackey original
Another early one -- a Donna Yackey original




A little collection I'm not sure what to do with!

P.S.  Can you tell I like bunnies?  =:)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Colleen, I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Of course you don't have to nominate other blogs, but I wanted to express that I really enjoy your blog, and would like others to get to know about it as well.