Thursday, March 1, 2012

Traveling Thursday

Happy Thursday ... Thursday evening is always a great night for me because it signals the end of my week ... since I work in the quilt store usually only on Thursday's, I am always happy Thursday night to know my weekend has begun!  I am a little silly ... it was super busy project-wise today as we are getting ready for the big shop hop that opens on Saturday.  One of those days where I feel we got a lot done!  The day went quickly, and that is always a good thing (at least when you're working it is) ...

Here's the blog to check out today ... there are two sisters, Minick and Simpson ... one designs beautiful quilts and the other sister designs amazing rugs ... Laurie Simpson has the cutest blog ... it just makes me smile.  I hope to get to meet her one day in person because she seems like such a lovely lady!  Check her blog out ...
http://minickandsimpson.blogspot.com/

And a thought for the day out of a lovely book that a friend gave me ...
"Begin now to cultivate your half-acre of love.  All it takes is a few seeds no larger than grains of sand.  The blossom of a good deed fades with time, but that lasting perfume is the joy you receive from doing it."  Barbara Johnson

No comments: