Thursday, September 22, 2011

Traveling Thursday

I decided Thursday's are going to be "Traveling Thursday," because Thursday is the day that I'm going to give you a link to a blog that I like.  But before I tell you about that, here's a picture of Kathy's quilt.  I need to take pictures during the day because my flash isn't doing these quilts justice.  This is the flannel quilt, and the back of this quilt is amazing ... it is soft and yummy!
Now here's a blog I really like.  This lady is amazing.  Her blog is about making quilts ... not unusual, but she and a group of her friends from church make quilts for people ... I cannot believe how much she quilts, and all for others!  What an inspiration ... go check out Sarah's blog ... http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/

No comments: