Thursday, October 6, 2011

Traveling Thursday

Another traveling Thursday ... where will we go today?  One of the first blogs I ever started reading was Patchwork Times.  One of the things I love about quilters in general is that they are usually quite homey people.  They love to cook, stay home, all the things I always felt like a good mom would do.  Taking care of the homestead.  It sounds kind of old fashioned, but I love being home.  I love my house and it is the one place in the world I can be whatever I want to be, and I feel the most comfortable.  Judy writes a lot every day!  She talks about quilting, and she talks a lot about her family.  She is a real cooker and she cans, bakes, everything.  Her blog is very entertaining ... I hope you enjoy it http://www.patchworktimes.com/.

No comments: